What is Night Wish Group?
We are a community-based business with the common objective of attracting more tourists to Pattaya, ensuring the nightlife scene is kept alive, to offer the best service, to help provide a safe, enjoyable visit to Pattaya, we are ran by a group of decent and honest guys that fell in love with Pattaya and the girls we are fortunate to meet. We have all chosen to dedicate our lives to Pattaya, we have invested our money, time and started family in Pattaya. Its in our interests of longevity here to serve our customers as best we can and to increase our recruitment efforts.
We are not only an entertainment group of bars, we are a media group also with the largest social media reach in Pattaya. Due to our continued success of our team efforts, support of customers and many customers wanting to be part of our community, we are looking at becoming an investment group also, but we promise we are only investing money into our own projects that we have 100% control of, into proven businesses that we consider are low risk for our business model, which is businesses catering to tourists in the Pattaya area.
Thanks to our loyal following, we are able to expand and employ more people than ever to fulfil peoples dreams. With this critical mass, we are able to employ more hostesses than ever, offering more information online than any other Pattaya company, we have 3 people working on Pattayaunplugged.com with one person being full time, so please do not hesitate to contact them if you want anything covering, or you want us to add some content you have written or even you have some suggestions for us.
Some of the pre-requites of joining our team is loving Pattaya, Soi 6 and the services that we offer. We want people in our business that are positive about the nightlife scene, Pattaya and living in Thailand. We do our best to filter job applicants from people that just want to use us (and our customers) to extend their stay, we need to be genuine for the customers we serve, if we all love what we do, then we can serve better than is expected.
As we grow in size we are able to employ more people, we are able to help the scene stay alive, keep lots more ladies coming, we help the local authorities, respect the locals ethics and because we have partnerships with important local Thais, we are able to continue doing business. A lot of people may not understand how important it is to support the local systems, some business owners think it’s a win not to help but everyone needs to benefit from the night life industry or it’s under threat.
Why are we called Night Wish Group (NWG)?
Our first bar was Night Wish Bar on Soi 6, Pattaya. After buying several bars more, our customers called us Night Wish Group, we have kept that name since, but also calling it NWG or NW Group for short.
How can you help?
If you would like to help us, (and future customers) we appreciate feedback, suggestions on how we can offer everyone a better time, we are always looking at adding more value or extending our services, we have a strong team that are very adaptive and flexible, we can easily make improvements or offer VIP tailored packages.
We always appreciate any free promotion of our company, our pictures, logo posted online or in any print media. Our most powerful tool is word of mouth from our customers which is highly appreciated, especially across language barriers.
What is the plan for NWG?
We would like to keep reinvesting our profits into helping promote Pattaya more, we currently pay for the server bills for 3 forums, we support 3 YouTubers, we are involved in several facebook groups, owning most of them, bringing more guys to Pattaya to enjoy the nightlife helps keeps it alive for everyone, it also helps our business grow and we can continue being responsible business owners listening to feedback, keeping customers safe and doing our best to promote across several languages to ensure a rock solid customer base. With several customers helping us in different languages and social media sites already. Pattayaunplugged.com is a great expense for us but we really want to promote Pattaya and in return we should be rewarded as we grow. We are looking for more guest posters for Pattaya unplugged, we have a guy working on their full time and two others part time, so please feel free to contact the website for ideas, suggestions, anything you want covered or maybe you want to write to promote your business and yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions – Answered by Bryan Flowers
What’s the next stages for NWG growth?
We want to stick with our core values which is running business honestly with decent people in the night life industry in Patttaya. Using our social media reach to promote girls, businesses and our bars without bias, conflict and the positivity that people deserve to see. We have a great team, all the processes and backing from loyal and successful customers, with all the processes we need in hand and our proven track record, we are ready to accept one investment at a time. (only as locations come up)
Why invest in NWG?
- We have paid our investors all year around through low season
- We have invested a large portion of our profits into the bars and continue doing so
- We have full transparency and are very open and honest about our intentions
- We only invest in our own things ran by us with full control
- We do not pass on investments or take high risks with your money
- All of our investors/managers/core team are approachable and honest
- We have been around 7 years profitably in business which includes many disasters, political events, currency fluctuations, visa changes, law changes, crack downs, rent increases.
- We have a strong resilient, adaptive team that are prepared to change with market currents
- We have deep foundations in Pattaya, over 500 staff employed, huge online presense, support local charities, owning the largest Pattaya news and the largest Pattaya forum. Also we have over 400+ motorbike drivers wearing our logo which wasn’t easy to organise, we also have the support of two local Thai motorcycle clubs, who have provided us security guards when required. We also help their charity efforts.
- Because we have over 400 girls working in our company, which is a great thing to be part of and associated with. 😊
- Because we treat the girls with respect and with the care that they deserve.
- Our team is decent, so we attract decent girls, decent managers and decent customers, together we are all successful.
- We have no potential partnership issues, our investors are silent and we run our company by choosing talented people within our company.
- We love the Pattaya “night life” and we don’t do this for huge profits, we do charge more than others but we have a brand promise to fulfil, higher costs, higher acquisition costs and we are priced enough to pay everyone fairly and to grow our company against a tide of doom and gloom, we invest in Pattaya, local charities and are trying to employ more hostesses than ever, so our profits are helping us grow, thrive and expand in a market that is said to be suffering, we are planning to stay around forever and that has a price
- Our company leader is always educating himself, applying it to the business, teaching those around him and keeping a growth mindset company culture, we try to make everyone in our company better versions of themselves. We will always be growing, improving, adapting and thriving. We believe if you are growing as a company, that daily effort and pushing will protect you from collapse.
- You can meet/contact all of our partners, we have always been transparent about who has invested
What is one thing that you wish for NWG to progress to?
I believe in heavy self-education/development, educating those around us and rising everyone together, I really want our company to educate our staff more. More basic training all around, more guidelines, to improve our customer service. We are already asking our upper level staff to do daily habit-forming checklists, job lists and productive meetings. As a big company, we are always trying to improve the way we work internally and improving our communication channels to make them more efficient and faster. Everything we do makes us able to serve our customers better, adapt quickly and grow to meet the demand that our company gets.
I would love it if we could teach the girls to manage their money better, learn better English and help them learn more for their future. We already help girls that are found to be taking drugs rather than throw them out instantly. They often appreciate the family support that a lot of them need away from home, we have enough recruiters, head cashier and someone following up on them daily, as well as their manager and bar cashier.
Due to the size of our company, we already have a lot of skills in management, recruitment and training, we could easily progress to a recruitment company, management consulting or maybe a training company one day.
Another option is to buy up commercial properties in Pattaya, which would be the natural choice, but with a 5% yield and little cashflow on the potential return, we couldn’t do that right now using our profits because we are trying to buy more bars. That would need a heavy investor we can trust with long term thinking.
The best choices that we have is night club management/ownership or gogo management/ownership. But we are doing very well managing bars, so that idea will be way ahead in the future, unless we were approached with a deal or an offer from a motivated seller.
Our mission is to provide the best atmosphere, with the best hostesses, creating unforgettable memories, bringing a corporate professional structure to ensure all of our staff, customers, stakeholders are happy with our operations and continue to visit us and work for us, as we grow into new areas and offer our services to a larger customer base. We do our best to ensure customers are kept cool, safe, welcome and get the attention they deserve.
Our goal is to listen to our customers, adapt and lead the market. We aim to have at least 20 hostesses per bar. We will expand our business into different areas of Pattaya doing our best to keep all bars fully staffed and professional. We continue to improve, adapt and put systems in place.
We are just a bunch of guys that enjoy the night life of Pattaya and we decided to follow our passion and make a living from this organised chaos. We currently have 27 bars. There are around 31 foreigners making a living from our businesses and around 539 Thais. (last count October 2019) We have a strong loyal following because we care about everyone inside our business including going out of our way for our customers.
Current Bar List – 27 Bars
Soi 6 – we have hyperlinked to all of the relevant facebook pages
Sexy in the city
Where Angel’s play
Night wish bar
Soi Bongkok 8